Posted 2 years 204 days ago ago by Ellsworth Cooperative Creamery
Calling all creative cooks and weekend gourmets! The holiday season is right around the corner and if you’re like us, there’s always a need for fun and easy appetizers to feed all those hungry mouths at the potlucks, dinners, parties and gatherings. Sure, Marinated Cheese Curds and Caprese Curd Picks are always a hit, but we’ve been serving those up all summer! It’s time for something new.
That’s where we need your help! We want to expand our cheese curd appetizer recipe collection and we’re calling on the assistance of our loyal cheese curd fans to help us do it! We’ll make it worth your while... your recipe could win you one of three great prizes (see below) and appear in our full-color holiday gift brochure, which will be featured in the Twin Cities Pioneer Press this November.
$100 Ellsworth Cooperative Creamery Gift Certificate
$50 Ellsworth Cooperative Creamery Gift Certificate
$25 Ellsworth Cooperative Creamery Gift Certificate
So grab a bag of Ellsworth Cheese Curds and get cooking; whip up something quick, creative and delicious and enter your recipe, and a photo of your finished creation, following the instructions below. But first, a few rules to keep things fair:
1. Cheese curds are great in so many foods; this contest is focused specifically on cheese curd “appetizers”.
2. Your recipe must include Ellsworth Cooperative Cheese Curds as a main ingredient. All of our flavors are eligible. Get creative with our Natural Cheese Curds, or go crazy with our Garlic, Cajun, Ranch, Taco, Pizza, Jalapeno, or Sour Cream and Onion flavors!
3. Your recipe must be an original. Of course you can be inspired by an existing recipe, but submissions copied from the internet or out of a cookbook will be disqualified.
4. Recipes must be received no later than 4pm, Sunday, November 2, 2014 for eligibility in the contest.
5. Ellsworth Cooperative Creamery reserves the right to use recipes and photos submitted as part of the contest for future promotional purposes.
SUBMIT YOUR RECIPES:
Your submission should include your name, email address, and phone number, along with your recipe (appetizer name, a listing of ingredients used, quantities of each ingredient, and step by step preparation process). Please include a photo of your finished creation, too. It will help us to know what the finished appetizer should look like when we duplicate it in our test kitchen.
Submit your entry one of three ways:
Email to: email@example.com
with “Recipe Contest” in the Subject Line
Post to our Facebook page: www.fb.com/WICheeseCurds
Cheese Curd Recipe Contest
Ellsworth Cooperative Creamery
P.O. Box 610
Ellsworth, WI 54011
Don’t let that deadline pass you by; get your recipe entered today! We can’t wait to see what wonderfully delicious and unique ideas you come up with! Be sure to watch for the latest contest news and updates on Facebook