https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_2781_jpg-scaled.jpg 1632 2560 Ellsworth https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ec-logo3.png Ellsworth2021-01-30 18:11:442023-12-07 15:29:48Chicken and Bacon Ranch Nachos
Adapted recipe from HyVee.
Chicken and Bacon Ranch Nachos
We all love chicken and bacon ranch pizzas and sandwiches...and now, to fall in love with Chicken and Bacon Ranch Nachos!
- 1/2 lb center-cut bacon
- 10 oz bag restaurant-style tortilla chips
- 1 lb rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing, original or spicy flavored, divided
- 3 cup shredded Blaser's Montico Cheese
- 1 container fresh pico de gallo
- 2 cup shredded lettuce
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a 15x10x1-inch sheet pan with foil. Set a wire rack on pan. Arrange bacons slices on rack. Bake for 20 minutes or until crisp. Remove from oven; drain bacon on paper towels. Crumble and set aside. Discard foil.
- Line sheet pan with another sheet of foil. Spread chips in pan. Combine chicken and 1/2 cup ranch dressing; spoon over chips in pan. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. remove from oven. Spoon pico de gallo on top. Add lettuce and crumbled bacon. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup ranch dressing on top. Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired. Serve with lime wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!