https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Steak-web.jpg 707 1000 Ellsworth https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ec-logo3.png Ellsworth2017-07-03 15:51:092023-12-07 15:52:08Grilled NY Strip with Ellsworth Cheese Curd Crust
Grilled NY Strip with Ellsworth Cheese Curd Crust
Satisfying beef entrée topped with a bold mixture of garlic, basil and cheese curd crumbles.
- 4 12 oz NY Strip Steaks
- 4 oz. Ellsworth Cooperative Creamery cheese curd crumbles
- 2 oz. julienne sun dried tomatoes
- 6 cloves roasted garlic
- 4 leaves fresh basil (chiffonade)
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Place cheese curds in a mixing and mash with sundered tomatoes, roasted garlic and chiffonade of fresh basil.
- Drizzle with a small amount of olive oil and continue to mix until ingredients are thoroughly combined and begin to stick together.
- Rub steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks on a very hot grill and mark on one side. Once steaks are charred flip and top steaks with cheese curd crumble mix.
- Cover grill with lid and continue to cook until desired doneness.
- Remove steaks from grill and let rest for approx. 5 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!