https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/IMG_7949-web.jpg 1247 2000 Ellsworth https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ec-logo3.png Ellsworth2019-11-29 14:18:352023-12-07 15:36:20Turkey Cranberry Grilled Cheese
Turkey Cranberry Grilled Cheese
Trying to give your Thanksgiving leftovers a creative twist? Stuff a grilled cheese with turkey and cranberries and top with a blend of our Cranberry Muenster and Hot Pepper Jack cheeses.
- Blaser's Cranberry Muenster Cheese
- Blaser’s Hot Pepper Monterey Jack (substitute: Blaser's White Cheddar)
- Turkey, cooked
- Cranberry Sauce
- Italian Bread
- Gather all ingredients. Preheat frypan over medium heat.
- Shred cranberry muenster and hot pepper jack. Blend - proportions to your taste. (Tip! Shredded cheese creates the optimal grilled cheese. This allows you more control for cheese placement and quantity.)
- Butter one slice of Italian bread and place butter side down on fry pan.
- Place a layer of shredded cheese blend. Top with a layer of turkey (helps if the turkey is slightly pre-warmed). Top with a thin later of cranberry sauce. And finally, top with another layer of shredded cheese blend. Top with 2nd piece of buttered bread, butter side facing out.
- Cook over medium heat until the bottom side is golden and cheese is starting to melt. Carefully flip and continue to cook until that side is also golden and all cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat, slice (if desired), and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!