https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Cheesiest-Jalapeno-Pull-Apart-Bread-3.jpg 539 800 Ellsworth https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ec-logo3.png Ellsworth2017-09-14 12:37:452023-12-07 15:50:29The Cheesiest Jalapeno Pull-Apart Bread
*For less heat, remove seeds and white flesh from peppers before slicing.
The Cheesiest Jalapeno Pull-Apart Bread
Nothing says party food like a cheesy, spicy pull-apart bread – and we dare say this one is the cheesiest you've ever tried. Made with Wisconsin Monterey Jack & Mozzarella Cheeses, this platter will bring out the cheese-lover in anyone.
- 0.5 cup Butter, melted (1 stick)
- 3 tbsp Chives, chopped
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 0.5 tsp Salt
- 0.5 tsp Black pepper
- 16 oz. Wisconsin mozzeralla cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups (8oz) Wisconsin monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3 Jalapenos, thinly sliced
1 Loaf Sourdough Bread
- Heat oven to 350.
- In small bowl, combine melted butter, chives, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well; set aside.
- Cut a crosshatch pattern into bread. Start by cutting 1-inch strips in one direction, being careful not to cut all the way through the bread. Leave at least 1/2 inch at the base of the loaf. Rotate the loaf 90° and cut strips intersecting the first set to create 1-inch squares.
- Spoon butter mixture into spaces between bread squares. Top with half of mozzarella cubes, followed by half of shredded monterey jack. Add remaining cheese, reserving about 1/4 cup monterey jack. Top with sliced jalapeños and remaining monterey jack.
- Wrap loaf completely in foil and place on baking sheet. Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!