https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/ECC-Gift-Box-Catalog-2020.jpg 1729 1137 Ellsworth https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ec-logo3.png Ellsworth2020-09-30 14:35:332020-09-30 14:35:342020 Holiday Gift Catalog
https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Curd-Program.jpg 858 2000 Ellsworth https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ec-logo3.png Ellsworth2020-04-10 16:00:242020-04-14 12:13:40COVID-19 Cheese Curd Donation Program
https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_0164-blog-1.jpg 858 2000 Ellsworth https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ec-logo3.png Ellsworth2020-04-08 16:40:462020-04-08 16:53:33Saving the Dairy Industry (Part 2)
https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_0164-blog-post.jpg 907 2000 Ellsworth https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ec-logo3.png Ellsworth2020-04-03 14:16:112020-04-03 14:53:26Saving the Dairy Industry During COVID-19
https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Curbside-Feature-Image-03-20.jpg 1081 1726 Ellsworth https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ec-logo3.png Ellsworth2020-03-23 14:44:542020-05-15 08:44:53COVID-19 Update: Curbside Pickup Only At Our Retail Stores
https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Bacon-Beer-Cheese-Curd-Joes-web.jpg 900 1200 Ellsworth https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ec-logo3.png Ellsworth2020-01-26 11:44:452023-12-07 15:32:57Bacon, Beer, and Cheese Curd Sloppy Joes
Recipe adapted from Dinner, then Dessert.
Bacon, Beer, and Cheese Curd Sloppy Joes
Bacon, beer, and cheese curds makes the sloppy totally worth it! Perfect for a crowd or a quick and easy meal at home.
- 1.5 lb ground beef
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup stout beer
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 cup Natural White Cheddar Cheese Curds (or your favorite flavor!), chopped
- 12 brioche buns (slider size) - or 6 regular size
- In a large skillet, after cooking bacon, remove bacon and all but 2 tablespoons of the fat.
- Add onions and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until softened.
- Add in the beef, cook well over medium heat, breaking it down only to small grape sizes. Cook until well browned.
- Stir in ketchup, tomato paste, Worchestershire, Dijon, beer, and beef broth.
- Continue cooking until the sauce starts to evaporate and the mixture becomes "sloppy", versus "soupy" (about 5-6 minutes).
- Add the chopped cheese curds and bacon one minute before serving.
- Spoon the mixture over toasted brioche buns.
https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Jalapeno-Popper-Egg-Rolls-web.jpg 900 1200 Ellsworth https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ec-logo3.png Ellsworth2020-01-26 11:35:462023-12-07 15:33:30Jalapeno Popper Egg Rolls
Adapted recipe from Delish.
Jalapeno Popper Egg Rolls
Just when you think jalapeno poppers couldn't get any better! Wrapped and fried to create the perfect little dreamy package.
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Blaser's Hot Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Blaser's Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- black pepper
- 12 jalapenos, stem ends and seeds removed
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- vegetable oil for frying
- ranch dressing, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, pepper jack, cheddar, bacon, and garlic powder. Season with salt & pepper and stir until combined.
- Using a butter knife or small spoon, stuff jalapenos with cheese mixture.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and add stuffed pepper. Fold up bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll, then seal fold with a couple of drops of water. Repeat with remaining peppers.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil (it should reach 1" up the side of the pan) until it starts to bubble. Add egg rolls and fry until golden, 1 minute per side. Transfer to a paper towel to cool slightly.
- Serve with ranch dressing on the side for dipping.
https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Pizza-Dip-web.jpg 900 1200 Ellsworth https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ec-logo3.png Ellsworth2020-01-26 11:20:392023-12-07 15:34:06Pull-Apart Garlic Bread Pizza Dip
Adapted recipe from Delish.
Pull-Apart Garlic Bread Pizza Dip
No other hot-dip will do once you give this one a try. Perfect for parties or a family meal at home!
- 2 cup Blaser's Muenster Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Antonella Pepperoni & Marinara Cheese, shredded
- 2 8oz blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1/3 cup Parmesan, grated
- 2 tbsp Parmesan, grated
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mini pepperoni (or regular pepperoni, quartered)
- 2 16oz tubes biscuit dough (such as Pillsbury Grands)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix together muenster, cream cheese, ricotta, 1/3 cup parmesan, Italian Seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt.
- Transfer mixture to a 9"x13" baking dish then spread pizza sauce on top.
- Top with Antonella and pepperoni.
- Halve biscuits and roll into balls, then place on top of dip.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, garlic, and parsley. Brush on biscuits and sprinkle with the other 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
- Bake until biscuits are golden and cheese is melty, about 45 minutes, then cover with aluminum foil and bake until biscuits are cooked through, another 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Italian-Sandwich-Ring-web.jpg 900 1200 Ellsworth https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ec-logo3.png Ellsworth2020-01-26 08:48:242023-12-07 15:34:42Italian Sandwich Ring
Recipe adapted from The Two Bite Club
Italian Sandwich Ring
An easy way to take your next party sub up a notch. Cheese, Italian meats, and pickled peppers piled high in a convenient handheld pocket.
- 2 8oz tubes crescent roll dough
- 4 oz provolone cheese
- 4 oz ham, sliced
- 4 oz hard salami, sliced
- 4 oz dry coppa/capicola, sliced (or substitute prosciutto)
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 jar mild banana peppers
- 1 jar mild jalapeno peppers
- salt and pepper
- dry oregano
- shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate the crescent dough into 16 triangles. Place the dough onto the baking sheet in a circle pattern (use an upside bowl as a guide) with edges overlapping. Press down the dough where it overlaps to make it slightly less thick.
- Layer the toppings; cheese, ham, prosciutto, salami, tomato, onion, banana peppers, and a few jalapenos. Make sure peppers are drained really well. Season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Bring each dough triangle up over the filling, tucking the dough under the bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around the ring until the entire ring is enclosed.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked. Cool for 5 minutes before cutting into serving slices. Fill the middle with shredded lettuce.
https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Hot-Buffalo-Mac-web.jpg 900 1200 Ellsworth https://www.ellsworthcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ec-logo3.png Ellsworth2020-01-26 08:19:232023-12-07 15:35:10Hot Buffalo Mac & Cheese
This recipe was adapted from a recipe by Delish.
Hot Buffalo Mac & Cheese
The ultimate comfort food with a hot buffalo twist! Sure to be a crowd favorite!
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 3 tbsp butter, plus 2 tbsp melted butter (for panko crumbs)
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cup milk
- 1 cup Blaser's Buffalo Wing Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Blaser's Medium Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup Natural White Cheddar Cheese Curds, chopped
- 1 dash black pepper
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- chopped chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375. Butter a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large pot. Add flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Slowly add milk to flour mixture, while whisking constantly. Continue whisking until mixture thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and stir in cheeses until fully melted. Stir in ranch dressing and buffalo sauce and season with pepper (and salt, if desired). Fold in pasta, cheese curds, and bacon. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish.
- Toss panko crumbs with melted butter and sprinkle on top. Bake until bubbly and golden, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chives and hot sauce before serving.